ENROLL NOW FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR!
New Student Enrollment Check-List:
- Enroll at Assumption — Enroll by turning in the Assumption Parish School-New Student Application and $50 registration fee for each child enrolling to the school office.
- Enroll in FACTS on-line — The F.A.C.T.S. website is https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/42YC3
Actual fee schedules will not show up right away on-line. Additional processing time is needed to coordinate FACTS with enrollment data.
- Tuition and Fees Summary Statement — Your copy of current tuition and fees for 2017-2018.
- Request for Records Form — This form is not necessary for any new Kindergarten student who has attended our Assumption Early Learning Center. For all other kindergarten students or any student entering 1st through 8th grade, please fill in this form and submit records for each child.
- Christian Witness Statement Form — Carefully consider the Christian Witness Statement, sign this statement as your commitment to supporting it, and send it to the school office.
- Physical Examination Form — In accordance with the St. Louis Archdiocese Health Advisory Committee, all children transferring into Assumption School and all students entering Kindergarten, Grade 3, and Grade 6 are expected to have a complete physical examination.
- Baptismal Certificate — If your child was baptized at a parish other than Assumption Parish, please request a copy of the Baptismal Certificate from the parish of Baptism. Please ask that the parish seal be imprinted on the copy. This copy will be retained in the student’s file at Assumption School.
- Birth Certificate — Please present your child’s actual birth certificate and we will make a copy for our records.
- Parenting Plan — If a plan exists for the custodial care of your child, we will need a copy on file in the office, so we can follow the judge’s order in releasing your child to the proper person. Please submit a new copy any time there is an update.
- Before and After Care Information
- Tuition Assistance
If you have any questions, please call 314-487-6520.