ENROLL NOW FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
New Student Enrollment Check-List:
- Enroll at Assumption — Enroll by turning in the Assumption Parish School-New Student Application and $50 registration fee (paid through FACTS) for each child enrolling to the school office.
- Enroll in FACTS online — The F.A.C.T.S. website is https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/42YC3
Actual fee schedules will not show up right away online. Additional processing time is needed to coordinate FACTS with enrollment data.
- Request for Records Form — This form is not necessary for incoming Kindergarten students. For any student repeating kindergarten or entering 1st through 8th grade, please fill in this form for each child and return it to Assumption's school office.
- Christian Witness Statement Form — Carefully consider the Christian Witness Statement, sign and return it to the school office.
- Physical Examination Form — In accordance with the St. Louis Archdiocese Health Advisory Committee, all children transferring to Assumption School and all students entering Kindergarten, 3rd grade, and 6th grade are expected to have a complete physical examination and submit immunization records. You may use this form or a record provided by your child's pediatrician.
- Baptismal Certificate — If your child was baptized at a parish other than Assumption, please request a copy of the Baptismal Certificate. Please ask that the parish seal be imprinted on the copy. This copy will be retained in the student’s file at Assumption School.
- Birth Certificate — Please submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Parenting Plan — If a plan exists for the custodial care of your child, please submit a copy to the school office. Please submit a copy any time there is an update.
- Before and After Care Information and Registration — If your family will utilize the before and aftercare program, fill in the registration form online.
- Tuition Assistance
- *Tuition and Fees Summary — Your copy of current tuition and fees. (Rates are updated every January.)
If you have any questions, please call 314-487-6520.
If you would like to volunteer at Assumption Parish School, you must be in complete compliance with the St. Louis Archdiocese Safe Environment Program before you are allowed to volunteer in any capacity. Volunteering opportunities include classroom parties, filed trips, coaching, etc.
Please go to the Safe Environment page of our website to see the requirements that need to be completed to be in compliance.