ENROLL NOW FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR!
New Student Enrollment Check-List:
- Enroll at Assumption — Enroll by turning in the Assumption Parish School-New Student Application and $50 registration fee (paid through FACTS) for each child enrolling to the school office.
- Enroll in FACTS on-line — The F.A.C.T.S. website is https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/42YC3
Actual fee schedules will not show up right away on-line. Additional processing time is needed to coordinate FACTS with enrollment data.
- Tuition and Fees Summary Statement — Your copy of current tuition and fees for 2018-2019.
- Request for Records Form — This form is not necessary for incoming Kindergarten students. For any student entering 1st through 8th grade, please complete this form for each child and return it to the school office.
- Christian Witness Statement Form — Carefully consider the Christian Witness Statement, sign and return it to the school office.
- Physical Examination Form — In accordance with the St. Louis Archdiocese Health Advisory Committee, all children transferring to Assumption School and all students entering Kindergarten, 3rd grade, and 6th grade are expected to have a complete physical examination and submit immunization records. You may use this form or a record provided by your child's pediatrician.
- Baptismal Certificate — If your child was baptized at a parish other than Assumption, please request a copy of the Baptismal Certificate. Please ask that the parish seal be imprinted on the copy. This copy will be retained in the student’s file at Assumption School.
- Birth Certificate — Please submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Parenting Plan — If a plan exists for the custodial care of your child, please submit a copy to the school office. Please submit a copy any time there is an update.
- Before and After Care Information and Registration
- Tuition Assistance
If you have any questions, please call 314-487-6520.